Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Ina's Onions

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ina's Onions

Well, ... I don't know what to tell you about these onions. This was the Barefoot Bloggers Challenge picked by Kelly of Baking With The Boys. Herb Roasted Onions was a great pick and I know a lot of the other members really liked these, but they didn't do it for me. And the comment galley in my house was pretty quite about this particular dish. That's a sure sign.




I know I liked the red onions better then the white onion.
I know it was a really easy dish to prepare.
I know I was dissapointed.

I just don't know if I would make them again. I still have some in the fridge.
If you would like to try them yourself, you can find the recipe here.


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Well, at least you tried them. Sorry you didn't like them though.

November 14, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so funny and good job being honest! Whether it was your taste buds that didn't care for it or just a bad recipe, inquiring minds need to know! I didn't look at the recipe, but roasted herb onions....Really?

Karri
PS We are changing your name from "Church Megan" to something else. You'll have to call me to find out!
PSS Love Kellies room! I know it took me long enough to comment...it's been rough around here.
PSSS I think we need to have coffee!?!

November 14, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Awww, too bad you didn't like them. I love onions so I probably would have liked them, they look good anyway! :)

November 14, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Reeni said...

I love onions too, but raw more so than cooked. They look real tasty. Sorry you didn't like them!

November 14, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Megan, why were you dissapointed? I think I would love the onions this way. I've never roasted them, but I have grilled them and we love them. I wonder if the oven roasting has anything to do with the taste? I'll try it. Have a great weekend sweetie.

November 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I love onions, but I don't know if I could eat them this way. Just a little too much onion lol

November 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Glenna said...

Congrats on giving it a shot. I love onions in any form so I might give them a shot and see. But you know what? Sometimes even from famous food celebs, the recipes just make everyone go "meh" as my cousin says.

November 19, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home