Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: My BBM Package and Taking Care of Buisness!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My BBM Package and Taking Care of Buisness!

I got my Blogging By Mail package today! Katie of Cupcake RN sent me a lovely package of fun surprises. She sent a couple packages of silicone cupcake liners and some sprinkles. A cute list maker pad of paper that has a magnet on it that is stored on my refrigerator door. A little fun dessert book that is packed with inspiration and a tea towel to help me with the clean ups. Some monogrammed tissues and of course, what every girl needs, chocolate. Thank you so much Katie. It was a delight to be the recipient of such a fun package.



A big thank you goes out to Dawn of A Home In The Country for awarding me with the Kreative Award. I guess I better start getting Kreative, ya think? :) Thank you Dawn. You are so sweet and I love your blog.


Reeni of Cinnamon and Spice & Everything Nice awarded me this award. Thank you so much for thinking of me Reeni! I treasure it and appreciate it.




April of Abbysweets gave me an award also. The Beautiful site award. Thank you so much April and sorry it took me so long to acknowledge it. But I know, you know how it is.




Gloria of Cookbook Cuisine has given me the Excellent Award and tagged me for a fun food scenario. How fun and thank you Gloria!

Now Carla of Chocolate Moosey has tagged me for 7 random facts. I thought I would combine that with Gloria's tag for the foodie scenario.

You see...,

it's my blog so I can do that. :)

So... with that said..., here we go!

Scenario:

You are stranded on a desert island for an indefinite amount of time. You can bring along five food items and are allowed one sentence to justify your decision. It is an island, so assume plentiful fish, coconuts, and sea salt. Storage is not an issue, as you also have a large solar powered refrigerator.

Gloria is bringing coffee, hamburger (can't have enough beef), spatini, tomatoes, and Kahlua. Here's my list:

1. Pumpkin Spice Torino Syrup. I figure if Gloria is bringing coffee, I'll have some of my favorite flavoring, that way we wont miss a Starbucks.
2. Chocolate. A girl must have chocolate!
3. Cream. I could make coconut cream, pumpkin spiced cream. chocolate cream, and who knows what other kind of cream I would come up with; creamed tuna?
4. Red Wine. I'm sure it would find some useful applications.
5. Beef. It pairs well with red wine and it could be a really long time..

If you would like to play along, tag who you want, and link back to me. Be sure to let me know, I'll come visit!






.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Megan, thanks for stopping by. You'll have to see what foods I'm bringing to Gloria's Food Challenge. We will have a feast my dear. I hope you have lots of fun with your honey on Halloween night! :)

October 27, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa magicsprinkles said...

Congratulations on all your loot, prizes and awards. You really cleaned up! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I've really enjoyed reading yours!

October 28, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

You really received a nice basket of goodies! Looks like Christmas in October.

October 28, 2008 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm glad you liked the package!

October 30, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home