Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Happy New Year 2008!!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!!!


Happy New Year! I hope every one had a happy and safe New Years Eve.
The above picture was the way my new year was suppose to end. Safe, quite evening at home with some fantastic appetizers and a little bubbly. I have so many appetizer recipes to share, no many good wishes to go out, so much blogging to be done. After all, it is year end.

BUT...



Here was my reality. Closing year end with a nasty head cold.

No appetizers,
I had chicken soup.
No bubbly!
(Bummer)
No recipes on the blog.
(Didn't make anything but warmed up soup!)
No energy.

Just a stuffed up head that couldn't breathe, a nose that wouldn't quit running, and all the energy drained. Nothing an antihistamine, a decongestant, and a couple of ibuprofen couldn't get me through.
I did find the Santa Clause blog. That was my highlight!

BUT...


Today is New Years Day!!! And I woke up feeling sooo much better.
The sun is shining,
The parade is parading,
And I have some baking to do!!

So I wish you all a happy, healthy, prosperous and blessed year. I also thank you for visiting me here and making my little blog so successful.

Happy New Year Everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Sorry to hear you got sick for New Year's Eve. At least you feel better now. Happy New Year :)

January 1, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Megan
I loved the truffles and I wish you a Happy New Year.. Sorry about the cold.. i missed you at church... I love your cooking blog, it inspires me to cook more!

January 2, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was from Janet... sorry i pushed the button, i was going to sign in.... :)

January 2, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Glad you're now feeling better! Happy New Year to you. Hope 2008 is a good one for you.

January 2, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Carla- much better, Thank you!

Janet- I'm glad you liked the truffles. Guess what your getting next year. I'm glad you like the blog and I'll keep trying to inspire.

Amanda-Happy New Year to you.

January 2, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home