Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: A Quick Hello!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Quick Hello!

Its the busiest time of the year!


And this year I really mean it!

I'm working for two weeks at a friends furniture store! So I cleared my calender so I could work 6 days a week. That changes my world. Temporarily at least.

No time to bake. Dinner is in the crockpot. Just through in some ribs and turned on low. Nothing exciting there.

Being gone all day leaves the rest of life to happen in the evening. Last nigh Kel had a violin performance so we dashed off to go get in the holiday spirit. It was a nice evening but we didn't get home till 8. Although I really, really want to make a special *new* recipe, I wasn't going to start a project at 8. I was tired.

Hopefully, tonight, I will find a window of opportunity, to make the much anticipated recipe. So stay tuned!

Hows your week going?

.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean we don't get our damn truffles!?!

December 4, 2007 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Don't worry, the truffles are definatly getting made!

December 4, 2007 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hmmm...can't wait to see this new recipe ;)

December 5, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner in the Crackpot??!!! Wow, I did not know you still did that~

December 6, 2007 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

sognatrice-stay tuned!
anonymous-Dont you cook in your crackpot?

December 6, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home