Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Tis The Season: Pay It Forward!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tis The Season: Pay It Forward!

While visiting April on the blog Abby Sweets, I came across the Pay It Forward (PIF) event.
While trying to trace where it all began, I have found that it is exploding in the blogosphere.
I believe it started in a crafting blog but what fun to pay it forward with homemade goodies. Its sure to put a smile on your face!

Here is the commitment:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, which is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”


I will make the same commitment to the first 3 people who comment to this post. I will try to get it to you before Christmas!

So, tis the season to pay it forward!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog but I will be the first one to comment. Does that count? By the way I am not receiving your new blog posts in my email again. Hmmm...so this is a very cool idea. I hope no one dies in the end.

Karri

November 14, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home