Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Valentine Exchange

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine Exchange


Remember awhile back, I told you about the Valentine exchange I participated in? It was hosted by Kailani from An Island Life.

Well, my package arrived on *Valentine's Day* from the awesome Shana who writes about life with her 3 little boys. Thier last name is Wiseman so the name of her blog is My Three Wisemans. Pretty catchy, dont you think? I got chocolates and candles with a holder and a heart. She even included a rose. A rose that will never die. It was so much fun, giving and receiving. Check out what I gave her here. A Big Thank You Shana!!! Your timing was perfect.

That same day, I also recieves a 14K gold cherub pendant from Karen of Simply A Musing Blog. I won this from the bloggy carnival that she participated in. What fun that was! They have the carnival quarterly and this last time there was more then 500 participants. Now thats a carnival!


So, how was your Valentines?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

Megan,
I am SO glad you received that package! My husband had told me he mailed it the week before Valentine's day for me...imagine my horror when I went to use his vehicle and saw the box in the front seat! augh...I hope you like it. :)

February 17, 2008 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

I am glad you got the goodies in time. I was starting to worry. :o)

February 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those heart candles! Looks like you received some really great things! Yay!

February 19, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home