Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Sweet Treat!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Sweet Treat!

I got home from work this afternoon and there was a little treat in my mail box!
I won a little weekend contest over at Helen's of Tartlette fame. Out of 154 contenders, I was one of two lucky winners!

One dozen of the most marvelous Cannelles I've ever tasted. Well, the only Cannelles I've ever tasted. But they were marvelous. A perfect afternoon snack with my cup of tea!

So a big Thank You to you Helen. You made my day a little bit sweeter!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger JEP said...

I'm so jealous because I entered, too!

February 8, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger April said...

I am so excited for you!! Eat one for me!

February 8, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

jep- will you feel better if I eat one for you!

april-I ate two for you. I'm a sharing kind of gal!

February 9, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

Glad you liked them. I am sorry for the not so pretty box but I ran out of cardbox ones and my order has not come in yet!

February 9, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

February 10, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger rhid said...

Haha! I totally entered that contest too - I adore her posts and was desperate to try these!

February 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home