Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Happiness Cake

Friday, January 11, 2008

Happiness Cake

I was doing some baking and came across an old news paper clipping in the junk drawer. It must have been my mom's. Who knows how it got in my baking junk drawer but there it lay, waiting to be shared. I wish I had someone to credit but there wasn't anything but the recipe. So here it is!
Happeness Cake
1 cup of good thoughts
1 cup of kind deeds
1 cup of consideration for others
2 cups of sacrafice
2 cups of well-beaten faults
3 cups of forgiveness
Mix thoroughly. Add tears of
joy, sorrow, and sympathy. Flavor
with love and kindly service. Fold
in 4cups of prayer and faith.
Blend well. Fold into dailey life.
Bake well with the warmth of
human kindness and serve with
a smile any time. It will satisfy
the hunger of starved souls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home