Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Mexican Turkey Soup!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Mexican Turkey Soup!

Oops, I mean Mexican Chicken soup. Yea, that's what I made. It's the Barefoot Blogger edition and this recipe was picked by Judy of Judy's Gross Eats. Perfect timing, now that everyone has leftover bird, don't you think? Chicken was what I made, well..., because that was the challenge. But if I had a big bird for Thanksgiving, I would turn the leftovers into a big pot of this soup. But I would cut the recipe in half for my little family. It made way to much for us. After the Hubby had it for 2 dinners and a lunch, he declared that was enough soup. I threw some away, but not because it was bad.... Oh No! It was delicious, it just made alot! So chicken or turkey, you decide, and then make this soup for your next soul warming meal. For the recipe, you can find it on the Food network website or click here!

For more reviews, head on over to the Barefoot Bloggers site.
Click on Who's Turn Is It, and you'll see all the links!
If I send the most people, I get to pick a bonus recipe.
What do you say? One more click?
Click here and thank you.







If you like this recipe, please click on the link below!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Looks like just the thing one wants when they come in from the cold and snow....like we have here!

November 28, 2008 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Reeni said...

This is a yummy way to use up those leftovers!

November 28, 2008 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Gloria Chadwick said...

I usually make a turkey minestrone soup, in addition to other ways to use up the turkey. Just made turkey tacos. I'll try this recipe and post it on my blog.

November 28, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

Hi Megan. Thanks for joining BloggerAid. I read this recipe somewhere else today and I bookmarked it. I love Mexican food.

November 28, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Your soup looks so comforting. I had plenty left over as well but just added corn and black beans today and a whole new soup...almost:D

November 28, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Great choice for left-over turkey. Waste not want not. Good job Megan.

November 28, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home