Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Autumn has Arrived!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Autumn has Arrived!!!




Autumn Equinox arrived when the sun entered Libra:
Sunday, 23 September 2007 at 5:51am EDT





It's finally time to open the windows and smell that sweet scent of Fall. It's my favorite time of the year. I love the the flavors and colors. I love to bake pumpkin bread (or anything) in my pajamas and have all the candles lit. I even brought out the crock pot. Time for slow cooked, hot meals simmering away while I keep the oven busy.

And it was a wonderful day for baking. To celebrate fall, I made my Harvest Sugar Cookies. Perfect cookie for the changing season. Today is frost and decorate day. Recipe and picture perfect photos (I hope) to come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home