Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Weight Watcher Winner

Friday, September 21, 2007

Weight Watcher Winner

I've only been blogging for a few months and I've already gained a few lb's.
So I decided If I blog- I better get back on my walking routine. (I'll let you know how that's coming along.)

I also found this recipe from Weight Watchers.



How to turn this box of bran...


into this chocolate cookie!



1. Melt one package of chocolate chips. (white chips, mint chips, butterscotch chips, or any flavor you like).

2. Mix in one sleeve of the All Bran cereal and mix.

3. Spoon onto cookie sheet and refrigerate till firm.



You could also add a few tablespoons of peanut butter when melting that chocolate!

I think this is a sweet way to get your extra fiber.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home