Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.meganscookin.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Megans Cookin: Here's Looking At You Kid!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Here's Looking At You Kid!


I'm just playing along with Charlotte from The Great Big Vegetable Challenge.
She beat the rainy summer with her kids making veggie faces in London. After a little challenge to make my own face, I ran to my kitchen to join in the veggie fun. Here is my handsome face! I hope it makes you smile. To see more faces, click here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a great face...we like it!
Will add it to the slide animation tomorrow...
Thank you
x
Charlotte and Freddie

August 25, 2007 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Megs! Glad you liked the cake and sorry about overflow, I got a few e-mails about it and I think the fault lies with me on telling people how much to fill them. :P

Glad it tasted good for you though!

August 27, 2007 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't I think of using red onion for the smile on my veggie face?? Brilliant!

August 29, 2007 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home